02 Nov 2021
With this communication, I would like to request all students who have not yet submitted required documents to fill in their students’ files, to submit them to their Campus Registry.
All Year one students are required to submit the following :
• Copy of Acceptance letter/ admission letter
• Certified copy of an Advanced Level Certificate of Secondary Education(S6) or a Certificate of Equivalence provided by the relevant authority
• Copy of National Identity (ID)
• Two recent passport size colour photographs
• Duly filled registration form available at the College Website
Continuing students (2,3,4,5) should also complete their students’ files with missing documents as per the list provided above. Please make sure that your identification on your certificates, IDs and UR records are matching. Otherwise, you are advised to start names harmonization/ correction process between NIDA, NESA and UR with immediate effect.
To ensure shared success and allow staff and students to perform other daily activities ; submission of required documents is scheduled for Wednesdays and Thursdays from 1st November to 15th December 2021 in the afternoons.
NB : Documents shall be collected and submitted by Class Representatives