22 Aug 2022
Thacienne UWIRINGIYIMANA (MSc)
Department of Crop Sciences
School of Agriculture and Food Sciences
College of Agriculture, Animal Sciences and Veterinary Medicine,
University of Rwanda.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Tel : (+250)788694380
Thacienne Uwiringiyimana is an assistant Lecturer and research fellow at the University of Rwanda, College of Agriculture, Animal Sciences and Veterinary Medicine. Thacienne hold a Master’s Degree in Crop Science with specialization in Horticulture from Sokoine University of Agriculture/Tanzania, academic year 2012, and I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Production and Horticulture from former National University of Rwanda (NUR), academic year, 2009. My research interest is in entomology (pest control), agronomy of horticulture crops, post-harvest handling of horticulture crops and seeds science and technology. I am PhD student in Agriculture Sciences at the University of Rwanda.
1. Uwiringiyimana, T ; Kusolwa M.P , Mamiro D. P , Umuhozariho, M.G , and Niyonzima J.P (2020). Performance of snap beans varieties in lowland of Morogoro in Tanzania. Rwanda journal of agriculturalsciences Vol.2,No.1, pp 97-102,
2. Ntambiyukuri, A., LongFei- He, Saba H., Li Shuai, Luo J., Uwingeneye, J., Twizerimana, M., and Uwiringiyimana T., (2020). Different factors influencing fertilizers adoption in agricultural production in Rwanda. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 10, Issue 3, ISSN 2250-3153, DOI : 10.29322/IJSRP.10.03.2020.p9961, http://dx.doi.org/10.29322/IJSRP.10.03.2020.p9961
3. Ntiranyibagira Elysée, Uwiringiyimana Thacienne, Nsengumuremyi Concorde, Kibogo Andrew, Muhirwa Fabien, Maniraho Léonidas, Twagirumukiza Aloys and Ngiruwonsanga Innocent (2019). Frequency, Harmfulness and Vulnerability (FHV) Multicriteria Method for Integrated Analysis of Illegal Exploitations and Strategic Participatory Management of Protected Areas in Africa. Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International, 23(4) : 1-18 ; Article no.JGEESI.50965 ISSN : 2454-7352. DOI : 10.9734/JGEESI/2019/v23i430179
4. Elysée Ntiranyibagira, Francois Xavier Naramabuye, Thacienne Uwilingiyimana, Fabien Muhirwa, Andrew Kibogo, Gloriose Umuziranenge, Isaac Kayumba and Concorde Nsengumuremyi (2019). Design, Characterization and Geospatial Analysis of Physical and Socio-economic Indicators of Anthropogenic Pressures on Protected Areas in Africa, 9(1) : 44- 57, 2019 ; Article no.IJECC.2019.004
5. Ntiranyibagira Elysée, Sambou Bienvenu, Abou Thiam, Naramabuye François Xavier, Uwiringiyimana Thacienne, Umuziranenge Gloriose and Muhirwa Fabien (2018) Water Resources Dynamics and Vulnerability in Rusizi National Park (Burundi) from 1984 to 2015, in the Context of Climate Change and Global Warming, 8(4) : 308-331, 2018 ; Article no.IJECC.2018.019
6. Thacienne Uwiringiyimana, Paul Mbongo Kusolwa, Marie Goretti Umuhozariho, Antoine Ruzindana Nyirigira and Jean Pierre Niyonzima (2017). Evaluation of growth and yield parameters of snap beans (phaseolus vulgaris L.) varieties in lowland of Morogoro, Tanzania. Paper presented in the University of Rwanda International Scientific Conference Week 14th- 16th June 2017 in Kigali, Rwanda.
7. Guillaume Nyagatare, Jean Baptiste Muhinyuza, Laetitia Nyinawamwiza, Olivier Kamana, Denis Majyambere, Thacienne Uwiringiyimana, Rob van de Gevel (2017). Towards an entrepreneurial and destinations driven education system : Development of Service, Training, and Innovation Centres in Rwanda by SEAD. Paper presented in the University of Rwanda International Scientific Conference Week 14th-16th June 2017 in Kigali, Rwanda,
8. Uwiringiyimana Thacienne, Umuhozariho Marie Garetti, Kusolwa Mbongo Paul and Mamiro Delphine (2017). Evaluation of physical attributes of snap beans (phaseolus vulgaris L.) pods in lowland of Morogoro, Tanzania. Poster presented in the University of Rwanda International Scientific Conference Week 14th-16th June 2017 in Kigali, Rwanda.
Tweets by College of Agriculture, Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine
College of Agriculture, Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine Social Media
Subscribe and get our newsletter inbox.